Need of AngularJS/Java Developer With Java,.Net, Angular JS,Mobile
Development,Web Services, BI
 in Cincinnati, Ohio!!!!!!!!!  Need Only GC or USC !!!!!!!

 Title:Lead AngularJS/Java Developer
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
Length: 10 months + renewal

Must have excellent communication skills!!

Application Development (Java, .Net, AngularJS)

Mobile Development (Android, Mobile)

Integration (Web Services)

Business Intelligence (Big Data, Hadoop)

Job Description:

Client is looking for a lead angularjs (java) developers to join our dev
team. If you’re looking to work on everything from front-end to server-side
code and database architecture, we’d love to hear from you.

Client is delivering mission critical software applications for complex
business or technical challenges. The nature of our work allows project
teams the opportunity to work with a wide variety of technologies although
our core development is in Java and JavaScript. Recent projects we’ve
delivered include technologies such as: Java, AngularJS, jQuery, Meteor,
Node.js, MongoDB, Apache, Spring and Hibernate.

’Must Have’ Skills and Qualifications:

Proven experience designing and developing N-Tier applications that are
highly scalable and extensible
8+ years in Java
5+ years in expertise in Web Services, Hibernate and Spring.
Bachelor’s Degree in one of: Engineering, Computer Science, Physics or
Mathematics (or equivalent education/experience)
Experience in and enthusiasm for Agile approaches to software development
e.g. testing, continuous integration, project rooms, pair programming, etc.
2+ years in AngularJS
Experience with relational databases, SQL queries and object relational
mapping tools
Experience with UNIX, Linux

 Keith Warren - IT Recruiter
ITBrainiac Inc.
keith.war...@itbtalent.com
Direct :  609-423-4901
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200 - Princeton, NJ 08540
www.itbrainiac.com