*!! Need- Jr. Java Developer with Unix/ Linux Exp - Sunnyvale, CA !!*
Job Title Jr. Java Developer with Unix/ Linux Exp
Location Sunnyvale, CA
Duration 4+ Months
*Job Skills Minimum of 5 years of Unix/Linux experience*
· Minimum of 5 year experience managing web based application or
operations support teams in a 7/24 environment to support
· Minimum of 5 years of Unix/Linux experience specially system
administration & Java application servers (ex: JBoss, Tomcat, Jetty.)
· Expert scripting skills or creating some automation scripts.
(either in Shell or perl or python & java script) Hands-on experience on
monitoring and debugging java application servers with strong
· Able to provide analysis and support for large scale multi-tier
application capacity and performance needs.
· Ability to determine what system needs and when it needs , using
current performance as a baseline
· Understanding of performance testing methodologies for multi-tier
web applications and using performance testing tool like JMeter or Load
· Ability to use Linux command line tools to parse, merge, analyze,
and present performance data through the log file
*Thanks & Regards,*
*Scott Norman- IT Recruiter,*
*Direct: (609) 423-7945,*
*E-mail: scott.nor...@itbtalent.com <scott.nor...@itbtalent.com>*
*URL : www.itbrainiac.com <http://www.itbrainiac.com>*
*Princeton Forrestal Village*
*116 Village Blvd, Suite 200*
*Princeton - New Jersey 08540*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.