Dear,

Greetings..

This is *Yugal* from *National Systems America, L.P.*. We are looking
Consultants to work with our Client located at multiple locations. Below is
the job description for your perusal. Please go through the JD and kindly
let me know your interest towards this opportunity along with your updated
resume. Looking forward to hearing from you soon to discuss further.

*INTERVIEW SLOTS AVAILABLE…*

*Position 1             :               *Tech Lead

*Location               *:               Milpitas, CA

*Duration*              :               12 Months

*Required Skills:*

·         Candidate should have 4+ Years hands-on experience on Programming
(Especially Java, Perl)

·         Candidate should have 1+ Year experience on at least one of the
following search tool (Solr/ Endeca/Elasticsearch / any search tool).

·         Candidate should be able to manage his work independently.

*Position   2            :               *Java Developer With Python

*Location               *:               San Francisco, CA

*Duration*              :               6 Months

*Required Skills:*

·         Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related discipline

·         5+ years of Strong Java/J2EE resource.

·         Scripting skills like : Perl, Python & Shell is must.

·         Jenkins knowledge is must.

·         In depth knowledge of SQL and database technologies (MySQL, Oracle
)

·         Strong aptitude for writing efficient code

·         Attitude to thrive in a fun, fast-paced start-up like environment

*Position      3         :               *Oracle BPM

*Location*               :               Collierville, Tennessee

*Duration*              :               6 Months

*Required Skills:*

·         4+ years’ experience in developing business processes using BPM
methodologies on any major BPM platform

·         3+ years’ experience with a working knowledge of databases (SQL
Server, Oracle etc.)

·         1+ years’ experience in application integration using SOA/web
services, messaging (JMS, MSMQ)

*Position       4    :           *Mobile Developer

*Location*           :           Pittsburgh, PA

*Duration*           :           Long Term

*Job Description: *

·         Experience developing Android and/or iOS applications.

·         Experience with Agile Methodologies

·         Experience in mobile technologies and coding the right way

·         Experience with Xamarin and C# Must

*Best Regards,*

*Yugal Modi*

National Systems America, L.P.
5945 Dallas Parkway,

Suite-100, Plano, Texas 75093-7878, USA

Phone:  +1(972)212-8744| FAX: 972-212-7434

Gtalk: yugal.staffing | Skype: yugal.modi

yu...@nsiamerica.com | www.nsiamerica.com

<http://www.nsiamerica.com/>

*"**National Systems Consulting (NSI)** is one of the fastest growing &
progressive consulting organizations in the Country providing Information
Technology (IT) services including staff augmentation, fixed priced
contracts, and offshore development to a wide variety of industries. We
have been in business since 1996. **We have the highest and best D&B
Ranking, Credit Score, Paydex Score, and Financial stress score** that
shows our commitment towards our candidates and Partners by ensuring paying
them on time."*