Please go through the below mentioned urgent requirement and let me know if
you have someone suitable for the same.
Kindly provide consultant's availability along with their rate confirmation.
Location : San Francisco, CA.......LOCAL ONLY
Experience Level - 6+ Years
Duration - 6+ Months
Rate - ALAP
The Continuous Engineering team is looking for a talented Software Engineer
to help in the migration of existing code base to a new set of technology,
and deploy the new critical code to Production. The candidate will work in
a very fast pace environment, must have great problem-solving skills, and
work well under pressure. The role will require performing some level of
troubleshooting and issue resolution, and work closely with internal and
external team members to meet those demands. The role will require
experience in design and development on the Unix/Linux platform, good
knowledge of relational databases, and excellent programming skills in c,
Perl, and shell scripting.
Minimum Professional and Technical Skills:
- Strong in Unix/Linux systems programming
- Strong in c / c++ programming
- Strong with scripting languages such as Perl, Shell programming
- Familiar with services - Tuxedo a plus
- Strong programming knowledge with databases, embedded SQL - Oracle
db a plus
- Familiar with various debugging tools such as GDB
- Familiar with version control system - Subversion a plus
- Familiar with other programming languages such as Ruby, Rails, Java
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Minimum Education, Certification, Training:
- BS or MS in computer science or related field
- 3+ years experience in programming in c/c++/Perl
- 3+ years experience in Unix/Linux platform
2 N. Market St., Suite # 400, San Jose, CA -95113
PH - 408-239-4647
FAX - 408.521.0167
Email - n...@e-solutionsinc.com
"P Please consider the environment before printing this email."
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To post to this group, send email to sap-or-oracle-financi...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at