HI,

Good Morning.

Please review the below requirement from my direct client looking for SQL
Developer @ Trenton, NJ.

If you have any matching consultants forward me the profile and details
ASAP. H1B Must for submission.

*Role:-Sql Developer*

*Mode of interview: onsite(Locals Need)*

*Location:- Trenton, NJ*

Experienced SQL developer with front-end and reporting skills needed. The
successful candidate will design, document and develop enterprise database
reporting systems used for managing a large construction and renovation
program.  Development and modification of existing system reports is a
requirement to fulfill the duties of this position.

*Minimum skills**:*

5 years, SQL Server 2008/2012 including relational databases, tables,
stored procedures and triggers

5 years, SSRS 2008 R2

5 years, SQL development skills w/stored procedures

5 years, HTML & ASP programming

5 years, reporting software such as SSRS, Crystal Reports, etc.

Strong communication skills - ability to work both independently and within
team environment

Skill

Years Used

Last Used and Project Used

SQL Server 2008/2012 including relational databases, tables, stored
procedures and triggers

SSRS 2008 R2

SQL development skills w/Stored Procedures. (Candidate will modify existing
SQL & developing new SQL for reporting purposes)

HTML & ASP programming

Strong communication skills - ability to work both independently and within
team environment

Experience with reporting software such as SSRS, Crystal Reports, etc.

Experience re-developing Legacy Reports

--

*Thanks & Regards,*

Prasad ch