*hope you doing well..!!!*
*we have very urgent position from my client based in NYC so please share
me your consultants updated resumes to naren...@elementtechnologies.com
*Job Title: SAP Oracle DBA*
*Location :New York City*
*Duration : 6+ months contract*
- 5+ years’ experience working with Oracle Database supporting SAP
- Bachelor’s degree mandatory (prefer Computer Science or related
- Minimum 5 years with Oracle PL/SQL in 11g/12c environment.
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in SQL*Plus, UNIX (Solaris and
Linux) and shell scripts.
- Strong hands on experience with Oracle GRID Control, RAC
infrastructure, ASM and dataguard.
- Extensive experience working with Oracle Recovery Manager and other
- Must be able to lead initiatives in with a willingness to identify and
- Must have strong ability to multi-task.
- Oracle Certification is preferred.
- Exposure to SAP HANA database administration is also a plus.
*Technical/Functional Skills and Expectations*
- Manage SAP databases in a 24x7 mission-critical production environment.
- Install / configure new databases in both RAC and non-RAC environments.
- Install / configure new Data Guard physical standby databases.
- Prepare / update storage diagrams for both ASM and non-ASM
- Use appropriate tuning methodology and tools to triage and resolve
performance issues of SAP Oracle databases.
- Develop and maintain PL/SQL codes, primarily as store procedures.
- Advanced knowledge of performance tuning methodologies and
understanding of Relational database join techniques like HASH, NESTED
LOOPS etc. and the use of Oracle Hints.
- Handle daily production issues and migration of SAP to new hardware
and data center.
- Experience with Oracle Advanced Compression
- Excellent communication skills are a must
- Work comfortable with minimal supervision
*Work Experience Required*
Above 5 years
*Roles & Responsibilities*
Sr. Oracle DBA with SAP experience. Proficient in different phases of
database administration, architecture and capacity planning. Responsible
for the daily technical support of SAP database systems. Works with the
application development team, the infrastructure team, business units and
the software vendors to develop and ensure a viable and consistent capacity
and recovery solution.
*Other required skills*
- Utilities to apply patches
- Data Center migration
- Process/Tool used to minimize downtime during data center migration -
physical data guard
- BCU online backup to setup standby
- Oracle exhaust compression
Thanks & Regards
Element Technologies Inc.
15 Corporate Place South, Ste 209
Piscataway, NJ - 08854
Phone: 732-562-1005 Ext. 307
Web: www.elementtechnologies.com* jo*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.