*Hi...*

I hope you are doing well. I do have new requirement please go through it
if you are comfortable send me updated resumes to *ja...@tekmoxie.com
<ja...@tekmoxie.com>*

*Position    =  Sr. QA Tester*

*Location   =  Detroit, MI*

*Duration  =  Long term*

*NEED ONLY GREEN CARD and CITIZEN*

*Responsibilities*

·         Develop and implement automation (regression) test strategies

·         Create automated *test scripts across multiple automation
frameworks*

·         Keep current on quality trends and technology innovations

·         Automate *both UI and web services testing script*

·         Detect software quality issues, and report and track them to
resolution

·         Participate in the testing of production emergency bug fixes

·         Ensure optimal product performance, scalability and availability
for production environments

·         Assist in post-implementation and continuous improvement efforts
to enhance systems and applications

·         Identify product performance issues during new product development

·         Make detailed recommendations concerning new products, methods
and technologies to enhance test efficiencies

*Requirements*

·         Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent

·         Three years’ experience in automated testing

·         Experience in test automation tools

·         Be comfortable working with unit testing frameworks

·         Experience with object-oriented languages

·         Knowledge of *continuous integration methodologies*

·         Experience in requirements and specifications reviews

Thanks & Regards,

James Reddy | TekMoxie LLC

Gtalk:  james.usrecruiter

Email: ja...@tekmoxie.com| Phone: 917-775-7903 |

32455 Twelve Mile Rd, Suite 3297 Farmington, MI 48333 |

www.TekMoxie.com

“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me”- Philippians 4:13

distribution is prohibited