Hi,

Hope you’re doing well.

Our client is need of SAP SD Consultant with GTAP for a  contract Project
in EXTON , PA.

Please let me know if you are comfortable with the requirement below.

Role : SAP  SD Consultant with  GTAP

Location: EXTON , PA

Duration: 6+ months

Client: CTS

We are looking for SAP SD with GATP ( i.e. Core SD with some GATP
experience) experience Support resource who is local to Exton, PA

10+ years of experience in SAP SD With strong GATP Knowledge.

Prior Pharma experience required

•         Intercompany billing, knowledge of Idocs

•         Experience with Credit Management

•         SD integration with FI Module

•         Must have good skills in basic AR functions such as invoicing,
payments( manual and electronic payments)

•         Strong knowledge and experience with SAP order-to-cash process

•         Configuration knowledge related to OtC is a must.

•         At least 2 SAP full life projects.

•         Experience in GATP

•         Work as liaison between end-users and developers

•         Write functional specs

•         Test development objects

Best Regards

Pruthvi Raju