Looking for Operations Support Engineer
The following requisition has been assigned:
TITLE: Operations Support Engineer
LOCATION: Sunnyvale, CA, United States
# of Openings: 2
• Expert in scripting languages - Shell, Perl, Ruby, Python (any
one at least) - REQUIRED
• Expert in Jenkins (Required)
• Experience in building binaries using Maven & Xcode (Required)
• Know about Nexus Repository Manager and its necessity.
• SVN and GIT - should be able to use it and know its internals
to troubleshoot at times. (GIT Required)
• Experience in using Linux and basic in-built commands to
troubleshoot basic issues like ?disk space, port conflicts, processes,
memory, permissions, etc., (Required)
• Puppet & MCO - Should know how to use it.
• Experience setting up simple web server like Apache or
containers like Tomcat. Should be ?able to meddle with server configs.
Knowledge about HAProxy is a plus.
• Basic knowledge about java and start/stop process.
• Should be a quick learner.
• Attention to detail is important.
• Prior experience at Apple is a plus.
• We are looking for more of a support role who learns at demand
*If you feel comfortable with Job details please send me all required
details for client submission along with updated resume prefer in word doc
Current location -
Hourly Rate(All Inclusive c2c) -
Availability to Join-
Year of Birth-
Year of completing bachelor degree-
*Thanks , Sam*
Phone - 732-917-4895
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.