/// Candidate must be local ///
Job Title: Business Analyst
Location: Cambridge MA
Duration: 6+ months Contract
The candidate Must:
• Have 5-7 years prior experience working as a business analyst with an
emphasis on data related projects
• Have experience with writing basic SQL statements as well as have an
understanding of database structures, how databases and interfaces work,
and hands on experience with Oracle RDBMS SQL
• Have experience working with outside vendors
• Have strong analytical and creative problem solving skills
• Have project management skills
• Be process oriented (change control, requirement gathering, business and
system process flow diagramming, testing, etc. )
• Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Be capable of working on multiple project or issues at once.
• Be highly organized and work well under pressure as well as have a strong
sense of urgency
• Be as comfortable with process, systems and data
• Be able to work independently
• Have an understanding of the US Physicians Sunshine Act (US Transparency)
• Working knowledge in implementation of IT systems supporting transparency
and compliance initiatives/projects
• Experience in biotech or pharma Commercial & R&D environments
• Experience with analytics and reporting projects
Jack Dorsan -Team Lead
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.