Hope you are doing great...!!!
Please have a look at below position and let me know if you have any strong
Looking for a *Microsoft centric Sr. Software engineer*. Must be familiar *with
enterprise application development* using *ASP.NET <http://asp.net/>,
C#. Database environments include Oracle and SQL Server.* Database skills
required would be script creation and tuning. *Solid SQL experience is a
must, but Oracle is a nice to have.*
*Duties And Responsibilities:*
· Approve yearly development goals for developers reporting to you.
Prepare and give periodic reviews.
· Owns project development estimates and timelines.
· Organize and prioritize group tasks and allocate resources for key
project initiatives, architecture investments, and support.
· Project manage the development of web applications through the
entire life cycle of project estimation, scheduling, oversight and reporting
· Promote/Perform the development and design of configurable,
reusable, scaleable, secure solutions
· Oversee technical development of projects to ensure project
processes and standards are followed
· Mentoring and formal/informal training of team resources
· Design, build, test, and deploy solutions
· Interface with client teams to resolve development issues
· Escalate scope issues to manager as appropriate
· Participate in and create materials for code reviews
· Balance work effort across multiple projects in a fast-paced
· Recommend software, hardware, tools and techniques that address
organizational goals and objectives
· Evaluate emerging technologies
· Provide input as needed by management into the estimating process
· Performs other related duties as assigned
*Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:*
· Bachelor’s degree in technology related field of study or
equivalent work experience
· A minimum *of 7 years overall in the IT industry*
· A minimum of 5 years experience in the development of business
· A minimum of 5 years of object oriented design and development
experiences in a variety of programming and scripting languages such as *Visual
· A minimum of *5 years experience with relational databases,*
preferably *Microsoft SQL Server and/or Oracle 9i+ Server*
· A minimum of *2 years experience in architecting OOP based
· Working knowledge of XML and XSL to develop business software
· Strong time management skills
· Effective verbal and written communication and presentation skills
· Expertise using software configuration management tools
· Proficient in the use of load testing/performance analysis tools
· Ability to interface with client technical staff, sub-contractors
and other external technical resources.
*Thanks & Regards,*
*Beta Soft Systems, Inc., Fremont, CA-94538*
*Work- 510-744-1700 ext. 309 | Fax- 1-800-368-1322|*
*Yahoo ID: nandan.betas...@yahoo.com* *Gtalk ID: * *
*We are "Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)". *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To post to this group, send email to sap-or-oracle-financi...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at