*Please send resume to email@example.com* <n...@westcoastllc.com>*
only with contact information and location of candidate**.*
Face to Face required after phone screen local or nearby consultant
*Sr UI Developer (great company)*
Be part of a cutting edge team located near San Jose CA. The team is
looking for a strong Sr UI developer, to help develop features and new
applications on an enterprise level application that supports mobile and
web applications. Being a part of a small team and an amazing company.
- Develop new features and perform upgrades, enhancements or maintenance
to existing application features
- Effectively participate in functional/technical group discussions with
team members and requirements definition meetings with the Product team and
a variety of clients
- Explore product requirements to figure out technical difficulties,
recommend implementation approaches, and draft functional specifications
- Perform unit testing and provide guidance/support during Integration
- Resolve defects during QA testing and in post-release patches
- Work and communicate effectively with cross-functional teams and
clients as needed, including collaborating with team members or clients
- Other duties as assigned
- *Strong with HTML5 and CSS3*
- *Strong with jQuery*
- *Linux/UNIX or Mac *
- Excellent root cause problem solving skills when working with mobile
- Team player, able to collaborate with other teams
- Experienced with developing design docs
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
*Nice to have skills/experience:*
- Developing single page applications
- Lead or mentor experience
*West Coast Consulting, LLC*
*Work – 949 743 0065 x 202 • Direct -949 800 5351*
*Fax – 714 844 9091 *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.