*.Net Developer OR Java Developer Needed in CT !! Inperson required.*

*Kindly reply to **sara.wil...@itbtalent.com* <sara.wil...@itbtalent.com>

We are looking for either C# or Java developers

Java Certifications preferred.

Client requires US Citizens and Green cards only

Local candidates ONLY!  We need a candidate that lives reasonably close to
Westport CT..

Duration – open ended

Interview process – first round phone, multiple second round in person
interviews.  Interview process is in depth and intense.  Must be able to
think on their feet and answer abstract questions.

Regards,
*Sara Wilson* - Staffing Manager
Direct : 646-340-0603
sara.wil...@itbtalent.com