Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

This is *Ranjith* From Sage IT, I was Reviewing your resume regarding to
the Job Opportunity with our Fortune Client. Please Go through the
Following Job Description and let me know of your interest. Don’t Hesitate
Contact me at *972-996-0650 EXT: 337.* You can also reach me Via Email
at  *vranj...@sageitinc.net
<vranj...@sageitinc.net>* ,If you are interested Please reply back to my
email with your updated resume in Word Format

*Job Title: Sr. Hadoop developer with Core Java*

*Location: Foster City, CA*

*Duration: 6+ months        *

*No OPTs.. Please *

*Need to go for F2F this Friday.*

*Job Description for Core Java/ Map Reduce requirements*

·         8-10 years of experience as hands-on consultant working on Core
Java, Map Reduce, Yarn, Oozie with added advantage of having Spark working
experience

·         Candidate should have at least one or two projects delivered at
production scale on above technology stacks.

·         Experience on handling data processing, delivering distributed
and highly scalable application – using Java and Map Reduce

·         Good interpersonal, articulation, customer-facing and
communication skills

·         Experience in addressing non-functional requirements such as
scalability, performance, availability, reliability, security etc.

*Must have experience in below technologies *

·         Strong working experience on Core Java - Collections,
Multi-threading, Garbage Collection, Input/Ouput, Design Patterns, Lamda
Functions, OOPS

·         Good knowledge around Oozie, Custom UDF’s

·         Strong working experience around Map reduce

·         Understanding Counter, Optimizing and executing MR jobs on cluster

·         Custom combiner, Partitioner, Group By, InputFormat class, Custom
Key, Comparator

·         Understanding Secondary Sort, map-side join - Distributed Cache,
Reduce-side joins

·         Data compression, RawComparator, Comparable, WriteComparable

·         Testing a Map Reduce job

·         Good background around Maven/IDE like Eclipse etc

·         Knowledge around any Data Integration tools is plus

*Thanks,*

*Ranjith Kumar *

*Senior Technical Recruiter*

*Sage IT INC.|Global Delivery Centre*

3011 Internet Blvd, Ste 110 Frisco, TX 75034.

Main: 972-996-0650 x 337.

Email: vranj...@sageitinc.net <gvenkat...@sageitinc.net>

Web:  www.sageitinc.com

 Please don’t print this e-mail unless you really need to!