Hello Partner,

Hope you are doing great today!!

This is* Mukesh* from *ASKIT Consulting* currently I am looking
for*Performance Tester.
*Please go through requirements and send me profile ASAP

*Position:  Performance Tester*

*Location: Chandler, AZ*

*Duration: 12+ months*

*REQUIREMENTS:*

// - *7 to 10 Years* of *technical testing* or *web development* experience
with recent experience involving performance testing or performance
engineering.

// - Knowledge of performance test automation tools and effective
implementation techniques.

// - Specific experience and competency using *HP LoadRunner* to create and
execute performance tests, and analyze and report results.

// - Advanced knowledge/experience with design and development of
performance tests using LoadRunner

// - Experience with deploying/maintaining web applications.

// - Knowledge of *HTML, JVM, JSF, WebLogic, WebSphere, JBoss*, and related
technologies.

// - Experience with Windows tools and utilities (DOS, regedit, remote
desktop, VNC, etc.)

// - Experience with configuring server technologies and operating systems -
*Windows, LINUX, UNIX, VMWare, Cache*

// - Familiarity with Web Services - Server, OS, and/or tool certifications.

// - Strong technical and testing skills. Knowledge of various software
testing strategies and approaches.

// - Experience with Web application technologies and layered architectures.

// - Experience with *F5 / Load Balancer testing*

// - Strong understanding of Oracle database and constructing/executing SQL
queries

Regards,

*Mukesh Sharma*
Technical Recruiter
*Ask IT Consulting
*You Ask We Deliver!
Phone : 631-731-4796, Fax : 631-803-4488
Email : msha...@askitc.com