*!! Need - Drupal Developer - Atlanta, GA - 6 Months !!*
Job Title Drupal Developer
Location Atlanta, GA *(LOCAL ONLY)*
Duration 3- 6 Months
*Face to Face Interview & No H1-B Candidates*
Job Skills Drupal 7 and CMS 3
*Skills and Experience Required :*
• Strong Drupal 7 experience a major plus. Active contributor to
community also a major plus.
• We will consider php developers with a good amount of experience
with any CMS3-5 years of PHP development, more is better.
• The candidate needs to have solid software engineering skills
• Experience with object oriented code and design patterns a plus
• Experience with automated testing a plus
• Demonstrated ability to create well designed Drupal modules.
• Acquia Certified Developer a plus
secondary skill but if they will be required to work with HTML, CSS, and
• Experience working within a team and good collaborative skills
• Develop custom modules in Drupal
• Drupal site building
• Modifications to the Drupal theme layer so front-end developers
(themers) can work with the dom elements they need
• Collaborate with product managers, designers, and application
engineers to refine and improve the user experience.
• Assist project teams in scoping and estimating project work.
• Follow established coding standards and other group procedures
• Stay current with new techniques and technologies and share
knowledge with team members
• Bachelors degree in computer science or equivalent
*Thanks & Regards,*
*Scott Norman- IT Recruiter,*
*Direct: (609) 423-7945,*
*E-mail: scott.nor...@itbtalent.com <scott.nor...@itbtalent.com>*
*URL : www.itbrainiac.com <http://www.itbrainiac.com>*
*Princeton Forrestal Village*
*116 Village Blvd, Suite 200*
*Princeton - New Jersey 08540*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.