Hello Folks,

Hope you're doing great there..! I am wondering if you have available for
the below position, if so please respond me with their most updated resume and
the best contact number to reach to discuss.

Position: Enterprise Content Management (SAP ECM)
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Position: 6+ months contract

*Enterprise Content Management Designer*

I have ECM / OpenText needs for Minnesota and Georgia – separate clients.
The description for the Minnesota position is below. I have several others
for Georgia with a similar description. If you have anyone close, please
send them over.

MANAGER NOTES
Must haves: SAP Experience, Open Text Extended ECM (xECM) for SAP, which
includes ECMLink and content server configuration, SAP Data Archiving, Open
Text Content Server experience.

Nice to haves: Archiver server experience using EMC Centera, Basic server
knowledge

The Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Designer is part of IT and is
responsible for understanding the technical set up and configuration
between SAP, Open Text archive and content servers. This role is also
responsible for design and analysis related to process, data or
information, validating business requirements and translating business
requirements into cohesive, integrated designs and software development
specifications, writing and execution of test scenarios and scripts, and
ensuring risks are mitigated or eliminated prior to deployment. This
position also considers integration of designs within and across the
overall ECM
design, following principles established to ensure proper re-use and design
consistency. This position communicates within and across design teams,
software development teams, security, and business partners to meet
design requirements. Lastly, all designers are responsible for delivering
quality designs that meet both functional and technical requirements.

The ECM Design team is tasked with the enablement of enterprise content
management solutions that involve document management, imaging, records
management, archiving, and application decommissioning. This
role is for the Enterprise Content Management ECM Designer who will be
responsible for designing and implementing SAP and non-SAP related ECM
solutions as part of our global deployment of Open Text. This resource
will work closely with RIM subject matter experts and across various
process teams within SAP Deployment, Global IT, and TGRC. Other work areas
could include Data Archiving and Application Decommissioning.

Preferred Qualifications
Knowledge of OpenText xECM
Past project management experience
Experience leading integrated design validation sessions and confirming
business requirements
Ability to teach project and/or other support team resources about specific
application functionality either through formal or informal training
Experience with Enterprise Content Management systems

Thanks,
Rahul Sundu
Technical Recruiter
IDC Technologies, Inc.