Hope you are doing great,
Job Title: HP Service Manager System Admin/Developer
Duration: 6 Months Contract
The candidate will be expected to complete currently in-progress continuous
improvement activities (process improvements and enhancements) in the HP
Service Manager application as well as provide administrative support. The
resource will also support data integrations into and out of HP Service
Manager using HP Connect-it, HPSM event services and web services. An
understanding of supporting infrastructure including Linux and Oracle is a
Application / Modules:
Thorough knowledge of the following applications:
• HP Service Manager (required)
• HP Connect-It (required)
• Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) (preferred)
Key responsibilities will include:
• Partner with MGT Service Management business analysts to identify
requirements and complete development and testing of enhancements to the HP
Service Manager application.
• Partner with vendor (Fujitsu) and MGT Asset Management team to develop
data integrations between HP Service Manager and Fujitsu data to update
• Troubleshoot and fix issues with HP Service Manager and associated
integrations as needed.
• Assist in developing and maintaining HP Service Manager Service Catalog
items and ESS portal.
• Provide on-call break/fix support of HP Service Manager and integrations
(remote support available).
Thorough functional and technical knowledge of the following:
• All Service Manager functional modules (Service Desk, Incident, Problem,
Change and Request)
• HP Service Manager Service Catalog and Employee Self-Service (ESS)
• Integration using Connect-It (Event Services and Web Services/WSDL)
• HPSM development features (Format Control, Links, Display Options,
• Effective problem solving and analytical skills
• Ability to proactively identify and resolve application issues
• IT Service Management (ITSM) frameworks, ITIL
The following items are a plus:
• Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
• Retail experience preferred
What are the top 3 skills you are looking for?
o Proven HP Service Manager knowledge, administration and development
o Experience integrating HP Service Manager with other applications using
HP Connect-It o The ability to effectively communicate at all levels of the
enterprise – both technical and non-technical
Sam Williams - Recruiting Manager
Direct : 646-499-5264|| Fax : Fax 312.582.2699
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200 - Princeton, NJ 08540
swilli...@itbtalent.com || swilli...@itbrainiac.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.