Here is Requirement from SourceChip,Inc.
Please submit details and resume only at s...@sourcechip.net
Most of our qualified submissions lead to immediate client interview.
Therefore, please do not submit Candidates who are close to confirmation /
Please respond with:-
Rate on c2c:
Contact number No. with Email ID:
Note: Need Work-authorization and Id proof for submissions.(Must for this
*The following requisition has been assigned:*
TITLE: B2B-EDI webMethods Analyst
LOCATION: Sunnyvale, CA, United States
# of Openings: 2
• Team is looking for a Core webMethods Developer who has
in-depth experiencing in developing integration solutions using webMethods
• Expertise in webMethods Integration Server, Trading Networks,
Designer, My webMethods, EDI X12, EDIFACT, cXML, webServices and Flat Files
• Hands on experience in developing solutions for large scale
EDI/ B2B implementations (REQUIRED)
• Good knowledge of web services, XML and defining schemas
• Hands on experience in implementing ALE, IDOC and RFC based
• Hands on experience in Unix, Java, J2EE, Oracle and
non-relational database (REQUIRED)
• 5+ years of webMethods experience and 7+ years of middleware
• EDI/FlatFile experience is mandatory.
• Must be an expert in EDI standards and implementation
Location:- Sunnyvale, CA
*Please let me know your Interest & availability. *
Senior Recruiter -RMG
SourceChip, Inc 7 Rustic Drive, North Brunswick, NJ – 08902
Email Ids - s...@sourcechip.net | 28su...@gmail.com
732-917-4895 - Phone 732-875-0233 - Fax
Company website :- www.sourcechip.net
Linked in :- https://www.linkedin.com/in/sumanbakshi
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.