Dear Partner,

Here is Requirement from SourceChip,Inc.

Please submit details and resume only at s...@sourcechip.net

Most of our qualified submissions lead to immediate client interview.
Therefore, please do not submit Candidates who are close to confirmation /
placement.

Please respond with:-

Resume:

Availability:

Rate on c2c:

Present Location:

Contact number No. with Email ID:

Note: Need Work-authorization and Id proof for submissions.(Must for this
client)

*The following requisition has been assigned:*

Contract

 TITLE:    B2B-EDI webMethods Analyst

STATUS:               Open

LOCATION:           Sunnyvale, CA, United States

# of Openings:    2

Requisition Details:

•             Team is looking for a Core webMethods Developer who has
in-depth experiencing in developing integration solutions using webMethods

•             Expertise in webMethods Integration Server, Trading Networks,
Designer, My webMethods, EDI X12, EDIFACT, cXML, webServices and Flat Files
(REQUIRED)

•             Hands on experience in developing solutions for large scale
EDI/ B2B implementations (REQUIRED)

•             Good knowledge of web services, XML and defining schemas
using DTD/XSD

•             Hands on experience in implementing ALE, IDOC and RFC based
interfaces

•             Hands on experience in Unix, Java, J2EE, Oracle and
non-relational database (REQUIRED)

•             5+ years of webMethods experience and 7+ years of middleware
experience

•             EDI/FlatFile experience is mandatory.

•             Must be an expert in EDI standards and implementation

Location:- Sunnyvale, CA

Duration:-Long Term

Start Dated:-ASAP

*Please let me know your Interest & availability.  *

Regards,Sam

Suman Bakshi

Senior Recruiter -RMG

SourceChip, Inc 7 Rustic Drive, North Brunswick, NJ – 08902

Email Ids -  s...@sourcechip.net | 28su...@gmail.com

732-917-4895  - Phone     732-875-0233  - Fax

Company website :-     www.sourcechip.net

Linked in :-     https://www.linkedin.com/in/sumanbakshi