Hi Professional, Good Morning.

This is Henry from Agile Enterprise Solutions INC, we do have Java Openings
from one of our client  Symphony Teleca /  GE.

*Role:* *Java Developer, Java Lead , Java Architect*

*Locations:* *San Diego, CA. San Ramon, CA. Barrington, IL ( Need Resources
near these Locations Only )*

*Duration:* 6+ Months of Contract

*Client:* Symphony Teleca

*Rates:* Developer $52/hr. Lead. $60/hr. Architect: $70/hr on C2C

*Visa Status: *No Opt’s Please. Need Visa Copy for Screening

*Job Description: *

•              Experience in Design, Development & Support of Applications

•              Have done at least 1 Implementation on SPRING, HIBERNATE

•              Sound knowledge of Application servers - Web logic/JBOSS

•              Assign & Track work and report delivery risks

•              Quick Learner and able to adopt to changing requirements

•              Able to work independently and with team with less to no
supervision

•              JSF, ICEFACES, Java Script, JSP, Struts, HTML, CSS

Thanks & Regards

*Henry Wade*

*Direct*: 630-315-9559

Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"||

*Email :* henry_w...@aesinc.us.com

*Gmail* *:* henrywadeagil...@gmail.com    || www.aesinc.us.com

*Note* : If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive
such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line
and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused