Hello Good Morning,
This is *Raj Kapoor*
Below Is the Hottest Position for my client please do let me know I you
have any suitable consultants

*The client need someone Local to FL and Green Card USC and EAD- TN
Candidates*

*Position: Business ObjectsLocation: Lake Beuna Vista FL Duration: 8+
months*

*Required:*
Work on multiple tasks related to Business Objects development, with
emphasis on: existing report changes; and report documentation.
Strong hands on experience is required development reports using Business
Objects Web Intelligence Rich Client, as well as strong understanding of
SQL, with emphasis on Teradata SQL and SQL Server.
Knowledge of CMC (Admin) Module of Business Objects Enterprise is required.
Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential for the
candidate to be successful in this role.
Knowledge of Business Objects Universe Designer/Information Designer is a
must.

*Raj Kapoor- Technical Recruiter*
raj.kap...@panzersolutions.com