*Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable ,then please
send me your updated resume*
*Position : ETL Developer with Oracle database experience Location
*Duration : 12+ Months Interview : Phone and Webex or Skype USC only*
A client in Durham has an immediate opening for an experienced Database
Developer to help design, implement, and support databases, as well as
implement procedures to collect, validate, transform, and load data into
databases. This person will also provide leadership and expertise in using
a variety of databases and data formats, including Informatica, MS SQL
Server and Oracle.
Programming/scripting is likely to be used in the context of data
integration (ETL) activities.
Candidates with a broad database skill set (PLSQL development, data
modeling and design, and ETL) will be well-suited to adapt to the computing
resource needs of a diverse project base.
• Design and implement relational databases and dimensional data warehouses
using data modeling tools and techniques.
• Help development teams define data architectures and data processing
• Participate in defining system requirements and design.
• Help develop database implementation standards and procedures.
• Construct solutions that integrate different technologies.
• Define and implement ETL solutions.
• Work on multiple projects with minimal supervision.
• Interface directly with management, clients and subcontractors.
• Work within a team environment with other developers and staff from other
• A Bachelor's in a science, mathematical or technical discipline
• At least 6 years’ experience developing relational databases.
• Experience developing database code such as stored procedures, functions,
• Experience with data integration (ETL) packages such as DataStage or
• Experience implementing data integration (ETL) solutions.
• At least 3 years recent active database experience with either MS SQL
Server or Oracle.
• Ability to work very well in a team environment and follow a defined
software development process.
• Excellent writing skills and verbal communication. MUST be a US Citizen.
• Experience using one or more data modeling tools or techniques.
* Experience using current versions of ERwin Data Modeling tool.
• Experience with data warehousing and dimensional modeling.
• Experience with other DBMS packages, such as DB2 or MySQL.
• Experience programming in a common language such as Java, Perl, PHP, etc.
• Experience working with XML.
*VSG Business Solutions *
*Phone No. 302-261-3207 Ext - 112*
*Email :ranj...@vsgbusinesssolutions.com <ranj...@vsgbusinesssolutions.com>*
*Hang Out :vsgranjeet*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.