Do you have any Websphere Commerce Developers available for long term
contracts? I’m able to get interviews as early as Monday..
*2 Positions Open!!*
*Websphere** Commerce Developer*
*Location: Cincinnati OH*
*Hire Method: Phone *
**Ideal candidate will have experience with RestAPI integration into
*Essential Job Functions:*
- Design and develop J2EE based ecommerce systems using WebSphere
- Contribute to the overall design and architecture of web applications.
- Analyze and diagnose any issues that could adversely impact any
functional capabilities of WebSphere Commerce applications.
- Ensure that our implementations meet the required scalability and
reliability required for e-commerce operation.
- Analyze and optimize database and core commerce functions for maximum
- Web technologies/development (Java, J2EE, HTML, JSP, EJB, Rest
- Experience in implementation, customization, and integration of IBM
- Transaction processing systems and catalog design
- Experience in configuring SOLR search in IBM to faceted finding of
products and help content.
- Strong working knowledge of IBM DB2 database/SQL.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience
Sam Williams - Recruiting Manager
Direct : 646-499-5264|| Fax : Fax 312.582.2699
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200 - Princeton, NJ 08540
swilli...@itbtalent.com || swilli...@itbrainiac.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.