*Send me profiles : arj...@usmsystems.com <arj...@usmsystems.com>*
*JOB TITLE:* - SENIOR LINUX SYSTEM ADMIN
*LOCATION:* TIPP CITY OHIO.
*DURATION:* - SIX MONTHS
*Primary Skills:* ACTIVE DIRECTORY,ACTIVE
*JOB DESCRIPTION :*
The primary location for this position is Tipp City Ohio. *However we could
also accept candidates for Grafton Wisconsin or Wausau Wisconsin.*
Administering Red Hat Enterprise Linux servers including performance
tuning, monitoring, scripting, version upgrades, and assist on projects.
Administering Linux Network File System (NFS) and supporting web servers.
Work with application teams providing support on issues. Upgrading older
Linux based servers.
• Administer and provide daily support for specific elements of the
Linux client-server platforms, backup and recovery, data storage, system
access and security, etc.
• Scope of job includes vendor contract and licensing, and version
management for client server technologies assigned.
• Assist in company’s Disaster Recovery planning and testing and
• Act as a platform expert and advisor for colleagues utilizing and
integrating client-server tools. Peers reside in the US, China, India and
• Maintain state-of-the-art knowledge and expertise in client server
technologies and methods and be willing to educate and teach others team
• Secondary responsibilities include assisting the primary support
team on Microsoft Windows servers and VMware servers.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field - or
• Three years’ experience in hardware and systems administration.
Experience with Dell, Linux, Active Directory, Windows, and VMware in a
• Knowledge of server virtualization and clustering technologies preferred.
• Familiarity and experience with HP, UNIX platforms, Progress Open Edge
10, ERP system, Tomcat, Web technology, and SAN administration concepts.
• Familiarity and experience with Centrify, Kerberos and/or other Active
Directory pass-through authentication applications.
• Strong desire, passion and demonstrated drive, to build on current C/S
foundation to support the global 24x7 nature of our systems.
• Demonstrated ability to solve complex technical problems, plan and
execute projects, prioritize tasks, conduct research, and work
independently under constraints of time and resources.
• Excellent formal and informal written and oral communication
• Contribute your expertise to the current team. Be a Team player.
• Work experience in a manufacturing based company.
• Knowledge of ERP systems.
• Knowledge of data bases such as SQL Server, Oracle
• Knowledge of other Unix OS such as HPUX, IBM AIX, Ubuntu, Solaris
14175 Sullyfield Circle, Suite # 400,Chantilly, VA 20151, U.S.A
Email: *arj...@usmsystems.com <arj...@usmsystems.com>* , Phone: *703**-*
Linkedin : in.linkedin.com/pub/kanakoti-arjun/2a/2b6/230
ISO 9001 ,ISO 20000, CMMI Level 3 Certified Company
Ranked No.7 in the Washington DC area-*Washington Business Journal, 2013;*
Smart CEO Award Winner By SMART CEO Magazine, Baltimore,
U.S.A; *Inc5000* *Recognized Fastest growing
private company in U.S.A. **www.usmsystems.com* <http://www.usmsystems.com/>*,
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.