*Job Title: Android Developer Location: San Francisco, CA*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
*Please share the resume to **kh...@sstsusa.com <kh...@sstsusa.com>*
We are looking for an Android Developer to help us build awesome Android
apps that integrate with our services platform. The Android developer for
the Mobile Team will report to the Director of Mobile. The Mobile group is
responsible for application architecture, development and innovation of new
feature development to support consumer mobile solutions. The ideal
candidate will have extensive experience in Android design and development,
with one or more apps in the Google Play app store.
This is a hands on role. Beyond technical capabilities we are also looking
for a person who can take diverse and changing requirements and turn them
into actionable plans. The ideal candidate will have had experience in the
high paced energy of startups as well as experience in the structured world
of a large company. Additional responsibilities include mentoring the team,
driving agile methodology, tracking the current tasks of the team members,
and escalating issues as needed. The successful applicant will work closely
with Business Analysts, other Technical Leads, Software Engineers,
Operations, and Quality Assurance Engineers in a collaborative environment
to provide quality software and solutions, while providing the necessary
leadership to deliver releases on time and on budget.
• Lead the development of mobile apps for the Android platform
• Participate in code reviews, wireframe designs and proof of concepts
• Work with QA team in analyzing and resolving production issues and
• Work with Release Engineering team in app deployment activities
• Participate in the full SDLC (RUP/Agile), including meetings, iterative
development, estimations and design sessions
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent work
• 3+ years as a technical lead with deep understanding of Android UX and UI
design paradigms, and ability to implement and design Android apps
• 5+ years of broad knowledge of Java, Android Studio, gradle and other IDE
• An Object Oriented philosopher with experience understanding and applying
OO design patterns.
• Experience working with and tuning high volume mobile applications
• Experience integrating with RESTful API backends
• Desire to work in a fast paced, agile, collaborative environment
• Ability to clearly write technical specifications and strong estimating
and planning skills
• Able to effectively communicate across teams and roles.
• Demonstrable ability to deliver projects on time, with high quality, and
• Ability to deliver full life cycle engagements.
• Ability and desire to thrive in a proactive, high-pressure,
• Up to 5% travel – Offices Onshore and Offshore, Conferences – up to 4x a
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.