This is Sam from SourceChip,inc (www.sourcechip.net
<http://cts.vresp.com/c/?SourceChip/ccb597f588/3f75a817cc/af1323bfe8> ) .If
you are Interested with requirement please apply.
Job details :-
TITLE: B2B-EDI webMethods Analyst
LOCATION: Sunnyvale, CA, United States
# of Openings: 2
• Team is looking for a Core webMethods Developer who has
in-depth experiencing in developing integration solutions using webMethods
• Expertise in webMethods Integration Server, Trading Networks,
Designer, My webMethods, EDI X12, EDIFACT, cXML, webServices and Flat Files
• Hands on experience in developing solutions for large scale
EDI/ B2B implementations (REQUIRED)
• Good knowledge of web services, XML and defining schemas
• Hands on experience in implementing ALE, IDOC and RFC based
• Hands on experience in Unix, Java, J2EE, Oracle and
non-relational database (REQUIRED)
• 5+ years of webMethods experience and 7+ years of middleware
• EDI/FlatFile experience is mandatory.
• Must be an expert in EDI standards and implementation
Location:- Sunnyvale, CA
*Please let me know your Interest & availability. *
For more details please feel free to contact me @ email Ids -
s...@sourcechip.net or contact me at 732 917 4895 (Skype no#)
Name as per Visa:
Current Location or Address:
Willing to relocate:
Visa Status & Validity
Email Id :
It has been a pleasure writing to you. I am looking forward to work with
you as you grow in your career.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.