Hi Floks,
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to  call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.

*Job Title  : C#/ASP.NET Developer*
Location  : New York City,NY
Duration  : 2-3  month CONTRACT

*Job Description:*
C#/ASP.NET Developer with PL/SQL, TOAD and Web Services experience . This
position  is for the NYC. The
manager prefers candidates with a  NUnit, Synergy Source Control, Web
Services for Iphone or Social Networking
Web Applications

3-5 (or more) Years in Microsoft ASP.Net, C# and allied technologies
2+ Years with Oracle PL/SQL using Database versions 9 or higher using tools
such as TOAD or similar
Strong in Web Services, XML
Experience with nUnit  a plus
Experience using Synergy Source Control a plus
Experience working on large, high-traffic website a plus
Experience working on web services for iPhone a plus
Experience working on Social Networking web applications a plus

Thanks &Regards,
Vendict Johnson
*Voice : 201-257-5081 Ext 289*
*E-mail ID: vend...@catstaffing-us.com *