Hope you are doing great.
Please review the requirement and if you find it matching your profile then
send me your updated resume ASAP/IMMEDIATE
*Job Title: .Net Developer*
*Location: Columbus OH*
*Duration: 6 Month *
*Note : Need Local Consultant Only*
Work with the Iteration manager, lead architect , tech lead and other team
members to deliver the responsive design and content management
deliverables. This candidate work as Sr Developer in the application
development team comprised of developers , tech leads, business analysis.
Projects are related to supporting customers with sales, marketing, and
reporting solutions - direct customer facing applications. Projects are
conducted in an agile methodology, so experience in Agile is a major plus.
Our technologies include web applications (protected), , and report
solutions and all revolve around a large core dataset. Experience with Web
will be tested.
- Solid understanding of UX and UI design with an emphasis on maximizing
- Front-end skills and very knowledgeable of server side/backend
- Practical exposure and/or experience with: jQuery, AngularJS,
- Server side knowledge of C#, ASP.NET <http://asp.net/>, WCF, MVC
4 and up, Web API, IIS.
- Experience working with .NET 4.5.
- Experience working with TFS is a plus.
- Attend standup, IPM , Show+Tell and other team meetings and
collaborate with other team members for the project delivery.
- Responsive Design development using front end technologies like
1351 McCarthy Boulevard, Suit 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035
*Phone* : 408-457-9381 Ext 4103
*Yahoo, Hangouts* : ashish.recruiter12
*Email* : ashish.gu...@idctechnologies.com
*URL* : WWW.idctechnologies.com <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.