*Hi ,*

Below is the requirement with one of our client. If interested, please send
me your resume to ph...@appsfusion.com

*Oracle EBS P2P Functional*

*Seattle WA*

*6+ Months*

There is a need for a functional procure to pay consultant with about 8+
years of experience and has expertise in following applications:

Payables

Purchasing

iProcurement

iExpense

General Ledger

EBTax

Inventory

The need is for someone to jump in and start running with the project day
one, so having experience is critical. Let me know if you have any suitable
candidate. This is an urgent requirement in Seattle and will start ASAP.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Phani Kumar*

*APPS FUSION INC*

Office: 510-544-0760 EXT 104

ph...@appsfusion.com <phani.appsfus...@gmail.com>

http://appsfusionrequirments.blogspot.in/

www.linkedin.com/pub/phani-kumar/5a/0/671/

Website:  http://www.appsfusion.com

[image: image001] [image: image002]

*“Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) by NMSDC”*

Disclaimer: we respect your online privacy. Under Bill 1618 Title III
passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long
as we include contact information and a method to be removed from our
mailing list. If you do not want to receive emails, please reply in the
subject with "REMOVE” along with email address/domain. We will immediate
remove and will notify you promptly. Any Inconvenience caused is regretted