*Hi ,*

Below is the requirement with one of our client. If interested, please send
me your resume to ph...@appsfusion.com

*Optimization Data Analyst*

*Torrance CA*

*Long Term*

   - Scope of project/responsibilities.
   - Understand and Analysis of current optimization problem
   - Present probable mathematical solutions to the optimization problem
   - Create working POC to the solution in Fico Xpress /Mosel
   - Documentation

Work closely with BTS to build an integrated solution

Requirements:

*Education* : Master or PhD level on Operations research or equivalent

*Experience* in : Analytics, Optimization, Mathematical modelling, mixed
integer programming, pricing/marketing offer/collections/Originations
optimization

*Skills* : FICO Xpress, Mosel ,Data Analysis, Operations research, machine
Learning, SAS, SMG3/Decision Engine, Predictive modelling , Linear
programming, Integer Programming

*Thanks & Regards*

*Phani Kumar*

*APPS FUSION INC*

Office: 510-544-0760 EXT 104

ph...@appsfusion.com <phani.appsfus...@gmail.com>

http://appsfusionrequirments.blogspot.in/

www.linkedin.com/pub/phani-kumar/5a/0/671/

Website:  http://www.appsfusion.com

[image: image001] [image: image002]

*“Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) by NMSDC”*

Disclaimer: we respect your online privacy. Under Bill 1618 Title III
passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long
as we include contact information and a method to be removed from our
mailing list. If you do not want to receive emails, please reply in the
subject with "REMOVE” along with email address/domain. We will immediate
remove and will notify you promptly. Any Inconvenience caused is regretted