Hi Please find the following requirement.

Job Title/Role

Certified Cisco Network Data Consultant

Location

New York, NY

Mandatory Skills

Certification:- CCNP Routing and Switching

Hiring Mode – (TP / FTE / CTH/Any)

TP / CTH

Preference on Work Authorization (USC/GC/H1/L2/OPT/Any)

Any

Client Interview Needed for Selection (yes / No)

Yes

Interview Preference – (In-Person / Telephonic / Skype / Any)

Skype / In-person

Detailed JD (Pl share the Detailed Description, 1 liner JD will not work)

Certification:- CCNP Routing and Switching

Good Communication & Attitude

24/7 Availability for any business requirement

At least 6 years of experience in a technical support environment working
with Cisco products

In depth understanding of and Practical Experience in

• Wide Range of Cisco R & S products like 3750, 4500, 6500 switches and
3800, 3900, 7200 & ASR Routers.

• Topics like EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, MPLS, IPSEC, Multicast, Tunnels.

• Switching protocols/methodologies (VLANS, Spanning-Tree etc)

• Cisco Wireless technologies, including WLC, Access points, WCS.

• Understanding of Cisco Nexus Products line and Data Center concepts.

• Knowledge and experience in the area of Network Management (i.e. Cisco
Works, Prime etc)

• Knowledge on Load Balancer (F5)

To communicate effectively and efficiently within the team and across
business lines to support incident resolution.

Escalate issues affecting delivery of service to management in a timely
manner

*​​* *Resume Submission Template*

Candidate Name

SR Number / Position

BR Number

Sourcer Name

FILLED IN BY HCL

Sourcing Filter Call done on

FILLED IN BY HCL

Present location (City, State or ZIP)

Primary Skill

Willing to Relocate

Location applied for

Work Authorization

Visa Validity until Date

Tel No

E-mail ID

Skype ID

Has the candidate worked for HCL?

*Onsite availability (post-selection)

Total onsite experience, working in US

Overall relevant experience of candidate* (in months)*

Availability for Interview (Preferred Time)

Rate

Interview Scheduled / Yet to Schedule

FILLED IN BY HCL

Source/ Vendor Details (Name/Phone/Email)

--

*Regards,*

*Vamsi,*

*Resource Director,*

*Artemas Inc.,*

*Email: va...@artemasinc.com <va...@artemasinc.com>*

*http:// artemasinc.com <http://artemasinc.com>*

*Ph:  203-653-2397*

*Best way to reach me is by email.*

accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused to you.