HI

This is Tom here.

I got your information from job portals. and I am contacting you as we have
an opening for the following position. Below are the full job details and I
would like to discuss this position with you. Please let me know your best
contact number with a time to reach you. If you would like to call me
please call me on my desk phone: 201 528 5326 . Also please send me a copy
of your resume in word format.

*Title          : VB Developer*

*Location  : Winston Salem, NC*

*Duration : 12+ Months*

*Must be immediately available*

Requirements

"• Independently develop code

• Collect, review, and analyze technology and tools

• Analyze computer system capabilities

• Analyze user needs, program functions, and steps required to develop or
modify computer program

• Interact with and communicate detailed technical requirements to project
development team

• Perform Project Coordination activities

• Perform/Support unit testing, system testing and UAT testing

• Perform other duties as assigned or requested

• May supervise Software Developers/Associate Software Developers based on
project needs"

5+ year SQL, PLSQL, VB experienced resource with client facing role skill
set.

Thanks & Regards

Tom Martin

Metasis Information Systems