This is Mazhar Khan from Systel one of Americas premiere staffing
organization. This mail is in regards to a career opportunity with one of
our clients, we are currently looking for tech savvy professionals with *_7
+**_* years of experience in *.Net Developer with WWF experience* at*
*Position: .Net Developer with WWF experience. *
*Location: Atlanta, GA*
*Duration: 6 Months. *
*To submit the resume need Photo ID.*
Opening in Atlanta, GA for an onsite lead position for managing the
development and support of Global Payments Boarding and Servicing
Applications, which is primarily written utilizing Asp.NET <http://asp.net/>,
VB, C#, SQL Server 2008 stored procedures, Triggers and Functions. The
successful candidate should have a good track record in development and
proficiency in managing and interacting with various product owners and
offshore teams. They will be required to demonstrate a mature and
constructive approach on design and development of .NET Web applications
against the SQL Server 2005/2008/2012 databases.
Boarding & Servicing applications consists of 24 applications that are
responsible for Boarding Merchants into Global Payments system for Credit
cards transaction processing/payments and maintaining incidents for all
those merchants post boarding. This fairly large system continues to be
enhanced, as new requirements are drafted and supported on a regular basis
for any outages and incident tickets.
*Duties & Responsibilities:*
· Development duties will include (provide as much details as
· Designing, developing and deploying the applications in the
· Managing and working on troubleshooting bridges coordinating with
various other support teams.
· Co-ordinate key stakeholder meetings and report status on a
· Perform key daily activities as part of the project like offshore
design and status meetings.
· Co-ordinate and quarter back various teams on conference bridges
for Deployment and issue remediation.
· Communication with users to gather requirements and
· Translate requirements to design and communicate efficiently with
· Investigating and fixing bugs / Participating in test execution
· Interact with other technology groups as needed
· Coordinate with users and developers located in different
*Skill, Experience & General information Required:*
*Basic Technical Requirements*
C#.Net, ADO, ADO.Net
Web Services, WCF, Active-X, HTML, DHTML, XML, AJAX, Java Script, IIS
6.0/7.0/8.0 (4 years plus).
· MS SQL Server 2000 / 2005 / 2008 R2 / 2012 with SSIS, SSRS,
Stored Procedure, Views, Functions and Triggers (4 years plus).
· Strong programming skills with emphasis on SQL and stored
· .NET framework 4.5.2 working experience with forms and controls.
Telerik UI Controls
· Additional skills include CSS, AngularJS (or similar client side
framework), REST using WCF, jQueryUI.
· Exposure to the Payments industry.
· Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
Systel is a professional services organization providing IT staff
augmentation, IT product development and Business process outsourcing
services. Through our 18 years of existence we have delivered to the
expectations of the largest System Integrators and Fortune 1000 companies.
IT Staffing Services has been Systel’s core competency, and over the past
few years Systel has added and groomed its capabilities for IT application
development & maintenance, testing and BPO services. Systel is currently
investing in product developments for Health Care and E-Governance domains,
it has also recently launched a major initiative on the social media
platform. Some of our key achievements are:
· Awarded Regional Supplier of the Year NMSDC
· Certified MBE from Georgia Minority Supplier Development council
· Prime vendor status for 3 fortune 500 companies
· Excellence in E-governance Award
*SYSTEL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER*
*SYSTEL *| Atlanta, GA
*A **Certified** (MBE) Minority Business Enterprise*
*Direct: *+1- 678-203-2434
Gmail : kmazhar...@gmail.com
Yahoo : mazhar...@yahoo.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.