Here is our Client's requirement which can be filled immediately. Kindly
respond to this requirement with your *consultant resume, contact and
current location* info to *speed up the interview process.*
*Position: Java / J2EE Developer *
*Location: Seattle, WA *
*Duration: 6 Months + *
· *Experience with open Source Web Content Management solutions
which is in Java technologies.*
· *5+ years of experience in implementing web content management
system at enterprise class*
· *5+ years of experience with system design at enterprise scale
and working with distributed systems for Web Content management system
· *5+ years of experience with J2EE technology*
· *Solid understanding and successful implementation of digital
marketing practices (web, mobile, social, in-product)*
· *Architect scalable, responsive web applications using latest
frontend technologies (Angular, Bootstrap, jQuery, HTML5, CSS)*
· *Build business logic in Java and expose it via powerful REST API
using Open Source technologies (Spring, Hibernate, Spring MVC)*
· *Solid communication and organization skills and the ability to
work independently as well as collaborate with a team.*
· *Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.*
Thanks & Regards
* Ejaz Siddiqui*
Symphony Enterprises LLC | Global Business and IT Consulting Company.
412-436-0857 (Tel) | 412 774 9230 (Fax)
e...@symphonyenterprises.com | www.symphonyenterprises.com
WMBE & NWBE Certified Company
A Member of Women's Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC)
and National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO)
*MBE/WBE/8(a) certified Company*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.