Hope you are doing well.
Please have a look at the job below and let me know your interest. Do share
your updated word resume.
*TITLE:* Tibco Administrator/Engineer
*Position #* WECJP00001115
*Location:* Sunnyvale, CA
*Duration:* 6+ months
• Install, administer, monitor and operate Tibco EMS
• Deploy, administer, support and maintain middleware applications to
enable messaging between business critical applications on diverse
platforms using variety of tools and interfaces
• Perform Tibco EMS system administration, troubleshooting,
monitoring, problem resolution, system security and change implementation.
• Assist application support teams with high level problem debugging
using standard tools
• 5+ years Tibco EMS, Message Queing, Application Server, and Tomcat
• Experience on Tibco EMS version 7.x and 8.x
• Java and JMS 1.1 and 2.0
• Shell scripting
• Excellent problem solving and communication skills.
• Strong UNIX/Linux operating system administration experience
• Experience as "On call" or "Remote" support
• Ability and willingness to work in a fast paced and high stress
environment including production support, and early morning or late night
• Tibco Certification / Training is a plus
• Knowledge of Spring JMS template
• Experience with IBM products such as Sterling and/or IBM
Integration Bus (IIB)
• Knowledge of Apache Camel
• Experience with other middleware technologies such as MQ, Websphere
Application server, Apache, Tomcat, JBOSS and Weblogic
Let's Stay In Touch....
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.