Please send profiles to srika...@metadim.com *571 933 7385*
Position: Linux Admin
Location: Northern, NJ
Duration: 6 Months
Need 8+ Years Linux Admin with *Red Hat Enterprise Linux (v.5, v.6 and
v.7)* and related technologies in a multi-domain environment.
• *IBM Blade server, System x and RAID administration is strongly desired.*
• Hands-on experience with *IBM storage environments (SAN,NAS) and*
multipathing on Linux servers
• Strong working knowledge of Linux and Redhat in particular
• Experience with using and configuring Active Directory authentication
within Redhat, including establishing login rights and sudo permissions,
preferably using Centrify
• Experience on Cobbler Server Setup and Configuration
• Knowledge on Linux Kickstart process
• Experience in writing scripts to automate system configuration and
maintenance, including shell scripts, python, and other languages as needed.
• Working knowledge of virtualization and VMware environments, including
builds of Redhat servers through templates.
• Knowledge of Cloud Technologies (Private/Public), including configuration
and troubleshooting automation of VM builds
• Knowledge of working with, building and configuring Redhat servers within
Amazon AWS EC2
Experience work on GPFS environment and extensive knowledge on GPFS HPC
• General understanding of Networking and Network Security
• Prevailing Red Hat Certifications a plus
• Organizational "Fit" Considerations: The candidate must be flexible to
take on different tasks at short notice and have the ability to function in
cross-functional team setup that consists of different disciplines.
• Understanding and experience in working in a multinational environment
• Ability to take ownership of an issue, problem, or project and see it
through to completion.
• Strong written, oral and interpersonal communication skills in English
• Candidate must be prepared to work for 24x7 support.
* Candidate must possess: *• Work for 24x7 support.
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Problem Determination & analysis skills
• Excellent team working & Positive Attitude
• Knowledge of multiple technologies will be a strong plus
• Ability to quickly assimilate technical & non-technical
Thanks & Regards,
Meta Dimension Inc.
7115 Leesburg Pike,
Suite # 213 Falls Church, VA 22043
Desk No: *571 933 7385*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.