Dear Consultant,
I recently came across your resume posting on the internet and was
wondering if you are still available or interested in
hearing about other career opportunities? Below is a job description I
would like to discuss with you. If you or someone you
know might be interested in hearing more about this or other career
opportunities please email me a word version of you
resume along with the best time and number to reach you at.

*REPLY ME AT:dayle.wil...@itbtalent.com <dayle.wil...@itbtalent.com>*

TitleL: Senior Systems Admin
Location: New York, NY
Duration: 12+ Months

NOTE: !!Must Need locals For F2F!!

Job Description:
·Must have any 2 of the following products: Zabbix, ServiceNow, CyberArk,
Opswise
·Knows how to navigate on Unix and Windows platforms
·Knowledge of object oriented programming language either C# or Java and
knows how to use SQL to query the data from the database and prepare
reports for the users.

Regards:
Dayle Wilson - IT Technical Recruiter
ITBrainiac Inc.