*Role: SharePoint Developer*

*Location: Charlotte, NC*

*Start Date: Nov 16th*

Duration: Currently it’s for 3 months per current contract, however very
strong chances exist that it will translate into long term req

Candidature: C2H ONLY (No FTE / C2C) with 6 months conversion period. In
case of req getting translated into long term, the candidate would be hired
as perm after 6 months or so.

No of Role: 1

*JD*:

Type of work activity will involve (not limited to):

Permissions

Building site collections

Setting up site collections and sites

Watching for issues in our O365 SharePoint tenant

Making sure we have sufficient space available, especially for large
migrations

Building lists

Developing Nintex O365 workflows and forms

CSS cleanup

Troubleshooting issues

--

*Regards,*

*Vamsi,*

*Resource Director,*

*Artemas Inc.,*

*Email: va...@artemasinc.com <va...@artemasinc.com>*

*http:// artemasinc.com <http://artemasinc.com>*

*Ph:  203-653-2397*

*Best way to reach me is by email.*

accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused to you.