Hope you are doing great,
Please note that this is a Entry-Level role.
Candidates only need a couple years of experience
Title: Medicaid Business Analyst
Duration: 6+ months Contract
Location: Rocky Hill, CT
Contract to Hire (60K Salary plus bonus)
Must be EAD, GC, Citizen or TN Visa
*Job Responsibilities: *
• Analyze regulatory and business requirements, specifically for Medicaid
prospective payment software solutions
• Write technical software specifications
• Work with software developers to implement changes from the
specifications in software
• Test developmental software to ensure that specified changes were
• Design and implement quality assurance procedures for the software
• Provide product and/or regulatory training to clients and business
• Troubleshoot and respond to regulatory and product inquiries from clients
and business partners
*Project/Projects will the candidate be working on while on assignment*
This is a temp-to-perm arrangement and we are only interested in candidates
that have a high interest of joining our company on a perm basis in the
Candidate will be assigned to various Medicaid PPS software products while
on assignment. If successful in the position, the candidate will be hired
full time and will be responsible for these software products full time.
This person will work as a member of a team. This is a Larger team of
comprised of approximately 30+ individuals in different roles. The Medicaid
team is currently made up of 5 people.
*Skills needed to perform these daily responsibilities*:
Must be very proficient at Word and Excel.
Must have Familiarity with claims processing software is a plus (like
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• High School Diploma is required, Collegiate education is preferred
*What are the work hours*
Employee can set their own hours within provided guidelines. They can start
anytime between 8am – 9:30am and can leave anytime between 5pm – 6:30pm
(after 8 hours have been worked).
Sam Williams - Recruiting Manager
Direct : 646-499-5264|| Fax : Fax 312.582.2699
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200 - Princeton, NJ 08540
swilli...@itbtalent.com || swilli...@itbrainiac.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.