*Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable ,then please
send me your updated resume*
*Position : Linux Admin*
*Location : Horsham, PA *
*Duration : 6+ Months *
*Interview : Phone/ Skype (Face to Face if Local to PA) GC , USC Only*
This is a system administration position that performs both planning and
hands-on technical work for the Enterprise Technology Services team.
Responsibilities include administration of and planning for:
- Linux Systems
- Backup and Recovery
- Clustering Technologies
- Performance and Optimization
- Plan and deploy infrastructure to support development initiatives as
well as internal infrastructure needs
- Collaborate with application development teams and other internal
stakeholders to deliver high quality solutions.
- Manage multiple projects, providing deliverables in a timely fashion
- Participate in on-call rotation
* Job Requirement *
- 3+ years of experience administrating Linux systems in an enterprise
environment (RHEL/CentOS preferred)
- Experience with Bash scripting is required
- Experience with Python, and/or Ruby scripting is required.
- Experience writing and maintaining code for Puppet (or a similar
configuration management tool) is required.
- Experience with git (or similar version control system) is required.
- Experience supporting Java application servers is required. Apache
Tomcat is preferred.
- Experience with load balancing/failover technologies is required.
Haproxy is preferred.
- Experience with virtualization is required. VMware ESXi is preferred.
- Highly motivated, self-starter that has a strong desire to learn.
- Advanced understanding of Linux including user, network, storage,
memory, and security components.
- Strong troubleshooting skills are required.
- Detailed understanding of TCP/IP is required.
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks.
- Cassandra/Datastax Enterprise
- Oracle database
- Nagios (or fork)
- Commvault Simpana
- iSCSI Storage
- BS in Information Systems/Computer Science and or equivalent work
- RHCSA (Red Hat Certified System Administrator)
- LPIC -1 (Linux Professional Institute Certification Level 1)
- LPIC-2 (Linux Professional Institute Certification Level 2)
VSG Business Solutions
221, Cornwell Dr, Bear, DE 19701
Contact No.: 302-261-3207 X 103
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.