Long term contract
is currently engaged with a local client in the Central Texas area to
support a legacy system upgrade to Workday HCM. We are partnered directly
with the CFO and CTO offices to understand the projects, milestones, and
needs for this major undertaking. We are currently searching for a Workday
Project Manager who will be the person who will help rollout the Workday
HCM Payroll Training, create the framework/roadmap for trainers to train
the end users.
Workday Project Manager responsibilities:
· The Project Manager is responsible for managing the Workday
training project to success
· This includes but is not limited to managing time, budget, and
· Use proven oral and written communication skills to effectively
communicate with team, customers and executive leadership
Workday Project Manager required skills:
· Solid understanding and work experience as a Workday HCM Project
· Minimum 3 years project management experience
· Experience managing multiple projects with proven success
· Familiarity with project management approaches and project
· Ability to effectively manage scope and client expectations
Amer Ali -|| IT Recruiter-|| ITBrainiac Inc.
|| Direct : Direct: 609-423-4147
Princeton| New Jersey, 08540
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.