Hope you are doing well..!!
Greetings from Silicon staff IT Services..!!
This is Dinesh working as a Sr. Recruiter with Silicon Staff. Please go
through the job description below for *Build release engineer with AWS*
Please revert me if you are interested with the details below along with an
updated copy of your resume or call me on *248-823-7636 ext 105. *
please share your resumes with *din...@siliconstaff.com
*Job Title : Build release engineer with AWS*
*Location : Stow, MA*
*Duration : 6+ Months*
· Participating member of a scrum team responsible for building
Test and Production environments using public cloud service (AWS) as well
as developing automated procedures (Chef) to build and deploy the
environments and applications
· Monitor, maintain and improve current Production and test
· Maintain and improve our current Chef/Ops works configuration
· Improve how we monitor systems to ensure that all vital services
are monitored and alerts are actionable
· Able to build and automate Logging tools like ELK
· Design and assist in building new capability architecture
· Provide a deep understanding of RHEL, Cloud Services,
Virtualization, Clusters, Automation, scaling, and more
· Share Knowledge and mentor current team members
Required Demonstrable Skills:
· Highly experienced with Chef - configuration management tool
(desired 2- 5 years of experience)
· Experience with Cloud services ,Amazon AWS is highly desired
· Experience with GIT version control system
· Experience with Red Hat Enterprise Linux platform (RHEL) or
derivative distributions of Linux
· Excellent scripting skills in bash, ruby
· Experience with J2EE environments running in High Availability
configurations. Thorough understanding of the entire Web Technology Stack
· Experience with monitoring and alerting tools like Nagios, Sensu
· Expert understanding of Virtualization, Clusters, Scalability,
and the like
· Experience with build and release process
· Continuous improvement on current processes
· Team player, willingness to learn new tools and work in scrum
Nice to Have:
Familiarity with HTTP and RESTful services
Sr. IT Recruiter
Silicon Staff IT Services Inc.
248-823-7636 x 105
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.