Hope you are doing great.
Please review the requirement and if you find it matching your profile then
send me your updated resume ASAP/IMMEDIATE
*Job Title: Web Application Security Software Engineer*
*Location: San Jose, CA*
*Duration: 6+ Months *
*No of positions: 7*
· Candidate will develop the security scripts to run against the
· Run the Security AppScan and understand the scripts, to
prioritize the issues.
· Run the penetration test, XSS SQL injection etc.
· Identify vulnerability from the application and broadcast the
· Implement, test and operate advanced software security techniques
in compliance with technical reference architecture
· Perform on-going security testing and code review to improve
· Troubleshoot and debug issues that arise
· Provide engineering designs for new software solutions to help
mitigate security vulnerabilities
· Should able to write the automation scripts for the given
requirement/ application with Java, Selenium, testing
· Develop familiarity with new tools and best practices
· Should able to schedule the automation in job scheduler, Jenkins
· Good with good analytical and execution skills
· Performed App servers, application deployments, web server
· Ansible/ Puppet, Chef exposure.
· OpenStack/ VMWare exposure.
*Key qualifying skills:*
· Candidate must be well-versed in web application security
testing, ethical Hacking
· Be well-acquainted with SQL injection, penetration testing
(pentest), Cross Site Scripting (XSS), Spoofing etc.
· Ability to code in Java (as a scripter)
· Programming Python modules
· Familiarity with Selenium / TestNG frameworks
· Security test tools expertise
· IBM Security AppScan
· Burp Suite
*Other highly desirables:*
· Should have good fundamentals in -
· Networking, switching, routing
· Virtualization, OpenStack
1351 McCarthy Boulevard, Suit 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035
*Phone* : 408-457-9381 Ext 4103
*Yahoo, Hangouts* : ashish.recruiter12
*Email* : ashish.gu...@idctechnologies.com
*URL* : WWW.idctechnologies.com <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.