Hope you are doing well.
Please do let me know if you are interested and looking for job change at
Please find the detailed job description, and it will be really appreciate
if you can share me your updated resume and best number to reach.
Please find the requirement below and share matching resume to
*Job Title : SSIS /SQL Server Developer*
*Location : Bridgewater, NJ*
*Experience : 7+Years*
*Duration : 12+Months*
*Rate : $45/hr on C2C*
*Need Local to NY/NJ Only*
*Visa Copy must at the time of Submission*
• Strong experience in MS SQL Server 2000/2005/2008 with BI in
• Extensive knowledge of Relational Database Management Systems.
• Excellent backend skills in creating SQL Data Objects.
• Strong background and knowledge of T-SQL – DML, DDL,
Transactions, Stored Procedures, Triggers and Functions to facilitate
efficient data manipulation and data consistency.
• Proven ability in Performance Tuning, Query Optimization and
• Expert in understanding business-data relationships, modeling
data and creating data mappings.
• Strong database design skills – Normalization, Keys, Indexes,
Joins, and Partitions.
• Experience in extraction & migration of data from
heterogeneous data sources like Excel, MS Access, Oracle, DB2 to MS SQL
Server by using import/export Wizard, DTS/SSIS, and BCP & Bulk Insert
utilities. Optimized queries using SQL Profiler and Database engine tuning
• Extensive experience in creating ETL packages using SQL
Server 2005/2008 Integration Services (SSIS) and scheduling packages,
cleaning bad data, validating data using SSIS wizard.
• Knowledge of Data Marts, Data warehousing, Operational Data
Store (ODS), OLAP, Data Modeling like Dimensional Data Modeling, Star
Schema Modeling, Snow-Flake Modeling, FACT and Dimensions Tables using
Analysis Services and experience working with Normalization and
De-Normalization techniques for both OLTP and OLAP systems.
• Experience in using multiple transformations provided by SSIS
such as script component, Lookup, Data Conversion, Conditional Split, Bulk
Insert, Merge, Merge Join, Union All, and Slowly Changing Dimension.
• Experience in the whole cycle of DTS/SQL server integration
services (SSIS 2005/2008) Packages (Developing, Deploying, Scheduling,
Troubleshooting and monitoring) for performing Data transfers and ETL
Purposes across different servers.
• Experience in creating jobs, Alerts, SQL Mail Agent, Database
Mails and Scheduled DTS and SSIS Packages.
• Familiar with Business Requirement Gathering creating BRDS,
FRDs, Use Cases, Activity Diagrams and Test Cases.
*Roles & Responsibilities*
• Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices,
• Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish
• Performs a variety of complicated tasks
• May lead and direct the work of others
• Experience working within a matrix project team
• A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
*Generic Managerial Skills*
*Soft Skills Requirements:*
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and professional
client interaction skills
• Excellent team player, quick learner , detail oriented and
• Strong analytical, management, organizational and problem
• Ability to adapt quickly to fast pace and changing
environment along with new technological innovations
• Able to communicate and get along well with other coworkers
*Key words to search in resume : SSIS*
I don't work for submissions, I work for Placement
[image: Description: cid:image001.png@01CB85A7.EC3D8B00]
Nityo Infotech Corp.
666 Plainsboro Road,
Plainsboro, NJ 08536
Desk : 412-200-1544
Fax : 609 799 5746 rahul.kushw...@nityo.com
USA | Canada | India | Singapore | Malaysia | Indonesia | Philippines |
Thailand | UK | Australia / Zealand
*Nityo Infotech has been rated as One of the top 500 Fastest growing
companies by INC 500*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.