Hello,

Hope the day is treating you well

Position: Java Software Engineer

Location:Melbourne, FL

Duration:12 Months

 *Rate : $55/hr on c2c*

*REQUIRE A COPY OF VISA AT THE TIME OF SUBMISSION*

Technical Requirements

•    Knowledge and experience with JavaEE

•    Experience developing web applications (Spring, RESTful, JAX-WS, Web
Services)

•    Experience with front-end technologies such as Javascript, HTML5, CSS,
jQuery, AngularJS, Web Components, NodeJS

•    Experience with database tools (JPA, Spring Data, Hibernate)

•    Experience with modern tooling (Eclipse / IntelliJ, Maven, NPM, Grunt,
Git)

•    Knowledge of Object Oriented Design, Software Design Patterns and Java
coding principles

•    Ability to creatively solve complex problems with simple solutions

Tasks:

•    Develop high performing, scaling and innovative end-to-end web
applications

•    Be responsible for providing technical leadership and defining,
developing, and evolving software in a fast paced and agile development
environment using the latest software development technologies and
infrastructure

•    Collaborate with business analysts, architects, and software
developers to implement solutions that are aligned with and extend shared
platforms and solutions

•    Coach / Mentor software engineers within immediate agile team

•    Drive increased efficiency across the teams, eliminating duplication,
leveraging product and technology reuse

•    Support process improvements which guide the development, sustaining &
support activities

•    Work cross functionally with other business departments to align
activities and deliverables

•    Proactively share information across the team, to the right audience
with the appropriate level of detail and timeliness

•    Apply principles of SDLC and methodologies like Agile, CI, software
and product security, scalability, documentation practices, refactoring and
automated testing techniques

•    Write code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality
using the technology selected for the project

•    Understand performance parameters and assess application performance

•    Work on core data structures and algorithms and implement them using
technology chosen

•    Drive world-class quality in the development and support of products

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Abid Hassan*

| Fax:  (408) 273 - 6002

Thanks and Regards,

*E-mail: *a...@allianceit.com <ut...@allianceit.com> |*Website*:
http://www.allianceit.com

*Note:** We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot
be considered spam as long as we include Contact information and a method
to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving
our e- mails then please reply with a "Remove" in the subject line and
mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses,
which might be diverting the e-mails to you. I am sorry for the
inconvenience if any caused to you.*