Hope you are doing great. Please go through the below mentioned requirement
and share the profiles at *shams...@tresourceinc.com
Job Title: AEM / CQ5 Developers Consultant
Duration: 9+ months
Location(s): SF Bay Area, Minneapolis, MN
If not local or relocating then work is 50% on-site / Travel and 50%
remote (every other week) Travel is NOT negotiable. Travel expenses
reimbursed (air, hotel, ground transportation, meal program)
LEAD DEVELOPER REQUIREMENTS:
* The Lead Adobe AEM Web Content Management Developer will play a vital
role in the development, design, testing and deployment of Adobe Experience
Management Web and Mobile solutions. You will work closely with clients,
developers, system administrators, project managers, business analysts and
end users to build a state-of-the-art Digital Platform using Adobe's
Digital Marketing Product Suite.
* Design efficient content models, security models, workflows and templates.
* Develop AEM templates and components leveraging current AEM software
* Employ strong coding standards for efficiency, readability, and reuse.
Required Skill Set
* Experience implementing Adobe AEM or similar web content management
system (5.6.1 and later required; AEM 6.0 is a plus)
* Design, develop and support AEM components, integrations and applications
* Experience integrating Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics with AEM
* Experience with Adobe Target not required, but consider a huge plus.
* Experience with J2EE development
* Experience with Portal or related technologies a plus
* Experience with RESTful and SOAP-based web services
* Experience with any of the following is a plus: Verity Search, FAST ESP,
Endeca, Autonomy, Lucene/Solr, Google Search appliance
o 2+ years Team Lead / Lead experience of at least 4+ on-shore
o * Minimum of 8 years of software development experience
* Minimum of 5 years of experience working with content management
* Minimum of 7 years of J2EE programming experience required
* Knowledge of Sling, Spring and Struts Framework, or other MVC frameworks.
* Experience working with geographically separate project teams
* Experience with unit testing and automated testing tools
* Experience with secure coding practices
* Experience implementing web content management systems in a large
* Experience with object-oriented design and design patterns
* Excellent estimation abilities in scoping work in a highly complex
* Experience with web and application servers, such as Apache and Tomcat
* Exposure to open-source technologies
* Experience building, deploying and supporting Internet-facing applications
* Superior problem solving, organizational, decision-making, written, oral
and interpersonal skills.
*Fill the below details:*
Current location (Complete address with zip code)
Open to relocate or Location preferences:
Currently in project:
Availability to start :
Visa Status with Validity
Last 4 digits SSN
Total Years of IT Experience:
Experience working in US:
Education (Passing year of Bachelors/Masters / University)
Date of Birth
*Thanks & Regards*
*3736 Hills-Dale Court, Santa Clara, CA 95051*
*Direct: 408-409-1760 x 821*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.