Hello Folks,

Hope you're doing great there..! I am wondering if you have available for
the below position, if so please respond me with their most updated resume and
the best contact number to reach to discuss.

*Position: Business Analyst with Guidewire Billing Center*
*Location: Trenton NJ *
*Position: 6-12 months contract*

Job description:
Minimum 5 years of software engineering experience.
Experience specifically doing Configuration work using Guidewire Billing
Center.
Strong, proven Business Analysis skills, including knowledge of Agile
methods.
Homeowner’s Insurance knowledge is a big plus.

Thanks,
Rahul Sundu
Technical Recruiter
IDC Technologies, Inc.