Hi,

Hope you are doing great!

Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
the requirement please reply back with the your updated resume and I will
get back to you or I would really appreciate if you can give me a call back
at my contact number 408-693-3170

*Role:           Network Engineer (Telephony Support)*

*Location:   Lincolnshire, IL*

*Duration:   12 months contract*

*MOI:           Telephonic + Skype*

*Experience Required:  8-10 months*

*Role Description:*

Network and Cloud Telephony Support Engineer

*Essential Skills*

1. Specialize and lead the support and maintenance activities for a new,
global cloud based telephony solution

2. Expertise with leading VOIP products

3. Experience in deploying and supporting VOIP across several sites

4. Maintaining and supporting WAN, LAN, WLAN, and network security
infrastructures that provide network services to offices and data centers
globally

5. Network management, capacity utilization, system upgrades, and network
security

6. Lead process improvement opportunities to optimize network support
operations

7. Degree in Computer Science with at least 8 years of professional
experience

8. Demonstrating network proficiency with VLAN, MPLS, DNS, routing
protocols, and VOIP

*Desirable Skills*

1. Expertise to support desktop VOIP services

2. Ability to work in a fast-pace, changing environment and demonstrate a
team oriented, winning culture attitude with effective interpersonal skills

Thanks and Regard’s

www.enterprisesolutioninc.com

*Arpan Chandra*

*Enterprise Solution Inc. *