position below ..........
send me profiles : ajr...@usmsystems.com
*JOB TITLE:* DATA REPORTING ANALAYST
*LOCATION:* CINCINNATI, OH
*DURATION:* LONG TERM
*Primary Skills:* Primary responsibilities include developing reporting
solutions, managing a junior analyst that oversees production reporting,
and handling ad-hoc requests for information and insight.
Seeking a data and reporting specialist that will be needed for a long term
*Looking for someone with relational database skills like SQL, Big Data
(i.e. Hadoop, Netezza), visualization tools (i.e. Tableau), and can manage
a relationship with our partners at Discoveries which is our in-store
sample cart vendor*.
*Essential Job Functions:*
• Primary responsibilities include developing reporting solutions, managing
a junior analyst that oversees production reporting, and handling ad-hoc
requests for information and insight that come in from the Operations
Director at Discoveries.
• Database skills
• Reporting solution design and execution
• People Management
• Vendor Management
In addition to the below technical requirements, the successful resource
should have the following tools experience:
• Alteryx - tool for intuitive data blending and advanced analytics. Prior
experience highly desired.
• Tableau - data visualization
• SQL - advanced SQL scripting skills highly desired.
• This position requires 60% technical, and 40% client interactive and
• Works for team that provides the daily interactive relationship between
IT, Kroger Technology, and the business, Loyalty Marketing.
• Prior project team experience.
• Proven track record of delivering objectives on time and within budget.
• The position is highly interactive with the business. The successful
resource will work with the business to flush out reports requirements. The
resource will be responsible for the development and deployment of reports
to the business.
• Experience in problem solving and strong organizational skills.
• Experience in team motivation and delegation.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills to effectively
communicate information to customers and to all levels within the
• Experience in tracking project financials using various tools like MS
Excel, invoice and expense tracking via e-procurements sytems, and resource
tracking via MS Project and enterprise portfolio management tools.
• The resource will oversee the work of a single employee responsible for
the technical side of day to day reports deployment.
• The Ability to travel up to 10%
14175 Sullyfield Circle, Suite # 400,Chantilly, VA 20151, U.S.A
Email: *arj...@usmsystems.com <arj...@usmsystems.com>* , Phone: *703**-*
Linkedin : in.linkedin.com/pub/kanakoti-arjun/2a/2b6/230
ISO 9001 ,ISO 20000, CMMI Level 3 Certified Company
Ranked No.7 in the Washington DC area-*Washington Business Journal, 2013;*
Smart CEO Award Winner By SMART CEO Magazine, Baltimore,
U.S.A; *Inc5000* *Recognized Fastest growing
private company in U.S.A. **www.usmsystems.com* <http://www.usmsystems.com/>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.