*Immediate Need Senior PeopleSoft FSCM Consultant- Interview ASAP*

*Position   :  Senior PeopleSoft FSCM Consultant*
*Location  :  Raleigh, NC*
*Duration  :   6 Month*

PeopleSoft FSCM (GL, AP & AM) Implementation.  We are working with a
Systems Integrator to ensure the success of this project.  We are looking
for a SR Functional/Technical resource with experience architecting and
driving the reporting structure for enterprise clients across multiple
reporting platforms.

*Skill*
Analyze current vs future state reports to make recommendations on
reporting tools
Facilitate business discovery and analysis meetings. Developed key process
and workflows for report.
Ability to architect, with a firm technical grounding, an end-to- end
Business Intelligence solution
Coordinated and consolidated business requirements across multiple business
units
Direct and delegate tasks to report developers
Lead, coordinate, and document meetings
Provide Architecture Design, Review and Deployment of solutions
Drive towards high adoption rate of new OBI and PeopleSoft Reporting Tools
Adept at analyzing and aligning business processes with technical
application.
Developed strategic solutions and best practices across reporting tools
Business Process Analysis, Strong Communication Skills

*Regards,*
Aaron - Recruiting Manager
ITBrainiac Inc  , Princeton, NJ
Desk No : *609-223-9188 *| Email : *aa...@itbtalent.com